For the past 13 years, BRD Construction has been steadily building its reputation as a leading roofing contractor in the Grand Traverse Region. Fully licensed and insured, BRD Construction specializes in a variety roofing products from standing seam metal, flat membrane roofing and asphalt shingles. We offer services that will give your home or business a look that is tailored specifically to your needs and desires. Based mainly on word of mouth referrals, BRD has established a strong base of satisfied customers ranging from individual homeowners, contractors and large corporations. Customer satisfaction has always been our priority. We pride ourselves on competitive bids, timely installations and quality workmanship using the best materials the industry has to offer. We are small enough to give you the personal attention you deserve and large enough to handle any size job.
When making a large purchase such as a roof, we understand that there is a lot of stress involved in selecting the right company and having faith that the job will be worth the money spent. With that it mind, we believe it is important to be informed and do your research. Take the time to check out some of the projects we've done around Northern Michigan, read the testimonials from our customers, call and ask any question you've got. We think you'll discover right away a difference in the way we do business, a difference that sets us apart from our competitors. When working with BRD Construction you can expect straightforward answers to your questions, professionalism and most importantly a job well done.
What sets us apart?
- Thousands of installations in Northern Michigan
- Guaranteed workmanship with warranties from both BRD Construction and manufacturer
- Work completed in a timely manner
- Ongoing communication with homeowner
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Year-round roof consultation and emergency repair service
- In-house metal shop for custom metal and copper work
Involved in all aspects of roofing including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Asphalt alternative products
- Cedar shake and shingles
- Membrane roofing for flat roofs
- Environmentally friendly
- Steel Roofing
- Custom fabrication of copper and steel for roofing and flashing
- Standing seam metal roofs
- Agricultural and industrial steel roofs